Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Modern Religious Experience: Reflection Question #1

Modern Religious Experience: Reflection Question #1:

Inside the religious systems, my religion, Christianity, had contributed toward my personal history positively. Having both of my parents strong Christians, I was grown by going to church every Sunday and participating in church activities. I read the bible daily and sometimes have a quiet time with God. Every time I pray during hardships, God gives me a very peaceful heart. I'm very thankful for everything he had done for me. So, even though formulas or rituals exist in this world, I put God as my first priority along with believing that Jesus Christ sacrificed himself to wash our sins away.
From scientific evidences in this world along with technology, significantly impacting the world, people tend to think or meditate less on their particular religion. Very often, whenever I watch TV, there are programs about these special magic powered people coming out to heal the sick people. However, I don't believe in those things, but I stand strong and focus on God not to lose my relationship with him. It's amazing how God provided love to me and made a person I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment